The Screamer Plans to make the 13mm Mini Brute Classic

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorado John

Reaction score
This rocket really lives up to it’s name!!! It is very fast and most of the time you just see the trail of smoke. I think that that is much faster than the Swift and is one step up from the Mosquito, but that is just my opinion. Here are my plans to make your own Screamer. Share them with your club and friends.
If you do not want to roll a body tube print out the plans on a sheet of plain paper and cut out just the color part of the body. Then wrap it around a BT-5 and glue it with white glue. Draw a straight line across the body tube in order to line things up. You still want to make the fins out of cardstock. You can also just take my plans and print out one of the fins and use it for your pattern. Add a five inch section of BT-5 and a BT-5 nose cone and you are off and running on making a Screamer.
It flies very well on a quarter or half A. If you want to put a full A in it, go ahead and be my guest but you might want to have another one printed and ready to build because you will probably never see that one again.IMG_4632.JPG

Attachments

• Screamer.pdf
    388 KB · Views: 30
  • Screamer Instructions.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 27
I flew my first one on an A10-3T on a carpet of virgin snow. Neon orange rocket. Saw it leave the pad and heard the ejection charge, then nothing.

Was my first rocket. I must have been conservative, I think I got several flights. To me it is, even more than the Alpha, the “classic” 3FNC. Never simmed it, I suspect it is quite overstable with those relatively big fins.

Back