The Rocketry Show Episode 108: Northcoast Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgould

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Matt Steele has been busy, and North Coast Rocketry has new kits and more as a result!

MattSteele.jpeg

Matt joins us to discuss.

We also dive into the mailbag to answer your questions, including a really good question from one of you on the LEUP regulations.

Listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or anywhere you get your podcasts.

You can also listen here:
https://www.therocketryshow.com/108

Kindest Regards,
CG

Last edited:
I have enormous respect for Matt, and like his products, but... geez, gotta learn to take a breath once in a while. He spoke continuously for almost 30 minutes in the first segment, giving you guys no opportunity to ask a question of a follow-up. I was actually getting angry listening after a while.

I hear ya.

Matt was just really excited about his new offerings...he was on a roll, and during the interview, I was chuckling a lot because he was wound up and ready to go. LOL. He's been wanting to get on the show to talk about this for a couple months, but he wanted to wait until other projects were closer to reality.

:)

-CG

The Rocketry Show is my go-to podcast during my mowing each week. Very good listening, alot of good info. Last one I listened to was the one with cerving as the guest.

Latest posts

Back