The Rock-It Girls' 5x Upscale Dragonfly

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFeller

Reaction score
I just finished uploading edited video of the Rock-It Girls' flights, please take a look!
If you enjoy the video, please comment or give a thumbs-up, it means a lot to the girls.
If you have constructive criticisms or suggestions I would love to hear from you, as the video is somewhat of a work-in-progress.

In the video is on-board and external video of our first launch (NXRS), KATU News coverage of our second launch (Fillible's Folly), and a slideshow of construction photos.

Thanks for watching!

https://youtu.be/ygMil4CAt34

Thanks for sharing that, and doing such an immensely cool thing with them.

Dan,
Great video - nice job editing!
And of course, awesome work from the Rock-It Girls!

Now you need a N-4000 for NXRS this year!

Looks great! Hopefully the kids will build on the exposure and experience!
Thanks! We hope to continue for at least two more years.

Thanks for sharing that, and doing such an immensely cool thing with them.
Thanks, I'm glad that they wanted to do such an immensely cool thing with me....

Dan,
Great video - nice job editing!
And of course, awesome work from the Rock-It Girls!

Now you need a N-4000 for NXRS this year!

Thanks, Fred! I used to play around with iMovie a lot, but quit about six years ago. This is my first attempt and I like it, but it can always be better.

When I showed the girls the Brothers schedule and asked which launches would work best the uniform answer was "all of them." I am pretty sure we are going to attend NXRS. I think we can squeeze an N in there (about 48" fits easily) but probably will continue up the alphabet to an M of some sort. Not that an N-4000 wouldn't be fun...

That is so cool. Man, if only I'd had a teacher like you when I was in middle school. Great job, Rock-It Girls.

This last weekend - The Dragonfly flew again at OROC's 'low power' Sheridan launch.
This time, the beastie ate an older L1170 BlackJack!
Perfect flight Dan!!
Congrats RocketGirls!!
[video=youtube;HCuR_UPI9KI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCuR_UPI9KI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Back