The Rocetry Forum...music motage

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

closet astronaut

Reaction score
Hello all rocket geek's

I've been mulling over an idea for a rocket video music motage for the TRF forum, one with different shot's from all the different video's that have been posted here on the forum. I can't make it long, I'm thinking around ten minuits so I won't be able to get every one's video on it. I thought about just searching around the forum on the different thread's to pick and choose, but there are two problem's with this...1) there may be some here that don't want thier video included, and 2) it would take forever to search all the thread's to find them. I'll need to download and convert before the editing and splicing, so it could get quite time consuming. For a seven minuite video it takes around 24-48 total hours of work, at least the way I do it.

I figured I would post this so those interested could just post the links to thier videos here making it easier to find and those not interested could reflect that by not posting a link.

Now..rocketry is FAST, POWERFULL, and EXCITING, so the music I plan to use will reflect that. How ever I will keep it tastetfull and clean.

The layout I'm planning will be as follows:

1)Strait launches...up close shot's, ignition shot's.

2)On board camera shot's.

3)CATO'S

4)Recovery deployment.

Depending on what I get will determine how and what I put together. I've been thinking about possibly only on board camera shot's, but as I said this will all depend.

These will be edited so there won't be any long wait's looking at the rocket on the launch pad before fireing. Photo's can also be included.

This is a general idea of what I have in mind. This is the first launch video I made, and I wasn't really trying on this one, I just wanted to get some thing up to post. Don't let the 18 minuite time scare you off, it's not 18 minuites, it's *(ONLY SEVEN)*

[YOUTUBE]Bb5lEgfdoBc[/YOUTUBE]

So this is the plan, the TRF owner's and moderators can also let me know if this would be an acceptable project.
I'm looking forward to all of you'r replies.

Mark

My signature has a link to my youtube page, help yourself! If you see any specific bit you like, let me know - I'll get it to you.

Pretty cool ca!I thought that was J.S.I've got flying in a blue dream,man can he rip a guitar.Sounds like a fun idea I have a few on here.It will take a couple of days to find them then I'll post the link.Good luck with this.Just when I thought people couldn't have any more ideas than a TRF traveling rocket,TRF stickers,pay it forward or all the other contest and stuff...now there's video I like it

Oh yea I forgot .My youtube channel is landingtheeagle1.There might be 8 or 10 on there.

I have hours of footage and 60+ videos. My Youtube channel is in my signature. Feel free to use anything you can find.

Alex

Hey CD, I just watched the mid west power X rapid fire....really cool, I could do a video just on this.

My signature has a link to my youtube page

That's a good idea. I think I'll steal it. :grin:

Mark, feel free to use any of the videos I've uploaded on my page. The link that is (now) in my signature is probably the best playlist to use, as they are all vids I've taken.

Back