The "Post a scene, guess the movie" thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome guess! The leading actor in The Big Sky (1952), was none other than Kirk Douglas.

I may need to watch Tootsie again. I completely forgot Bill Murray was in that, and also forgot Geena Davis and Dabney Coleman. I only remember Dustin Hoffman, Jessica Lang, Teri Garr, Harvey Feinstein, and "a bunch of other people". And Harvey Feirstein isn't even there, I'm mixing it up with Mrs. Doubtfire.

I was looking at that picture and thinking "A movie with Dustin Hoffman and Bill Murray? That should be easy," and I still didn't get it.

I may need to watch Tootsie again. I completely forgot Bill Murray was in that, and also forgot Geena Davis and Dabney Coleman. I only remember Dustin Hoffman, Jessica Lang, Teri Garr, Harvey Feinstein, and "a bunch of other people". And Harvey Feirstein isn't even there, I'm mixing it up with Mrs. Doubtfire.

I was looking at that picture and thinking "A movie with Dustin Hoffman and Bill Murray? That should be easy," and I still didn't get it.
I knew the movie was Tootsie, but forgot Bill Murry was in it as well.

Latest posts

Back