The "Post a scene, guess the movie" thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joan Crawford looking to break the ice, and other parts. I think that's from 'What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?" She costarred with Bette Davis, they actually despised each other, making for an easier acting job.
Jim
You are 1/2 right, it's Joan Crawford in ”Strait-Jacket”/1963…..”The paperboy better not throw my newspaper in the bushes again”….

Lethal Weapon. First one?
Correct! Roger Murtaugh (Danny Glover) was a married, focused, and responsible man. Martin Riggs (Mel Gibson), is an unpredictable guy. Together, they shouldered a film, Lethal Weapon, which ended up becoming a franchise and which gave rise to three other films with the same protagonists (and the saga began with Roger Murtaugh's last day of work before his retirement).

I believe that would be A Strong Woman: The Lizzie Borden Story.

Of maybe Go Axe Alice.

Or is it that classic thriller The Killer Wore Florals?
Joan Crawford in ”Strait-Jacket”/1963

Eli Wallach as 'Tuco' searching the graveyard in 'The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly'. The soundtrack for this scene has since become a beer commercial.

Jim
Correct! The good, the bad and the ugly. In one of the final scenes of the movie, Tuco attempts to escape from the man with no name but is blasted away by a cannon. As he rises to his feet, he realizes that he is at the graveyard with the money.

Back