The "Post a scene, guess the movie" thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the really good baseball movies aren't.

Edit: Did that sound like a sarcastic remark about baseball? It wasn't. I like baseball. A good movie needs to be more than that.

Most of the really good baseball movies aren't.

Edit: Did that sound like a sarcastic remark about baseball? It wasn't. I like baseball. A good movie needs to be more than that.
I didn’t think it was sarcastic. I agree. Sports movies need something more. Otherwise, it’s just the same story rehashed.

I hate baseball. It’s second only to cricket for me in inducing soul-crushing boredom. But I’ll watch Moneyball over and over again.

images (1).jpegimages (1).jpeg
I really hate to resort to this, but a lot of genres (of my era) have been thoroughly minded.

Disclaimer: I was routinely force fed this type of flick as a child, against my will (and let's not go into the Sunday evening programming on the 3 available channels).

View attachment 570964View attachment 570964
I really hate to resort to this, but a lot of genres (of my era) have been thoroughly minded.

Disclaimer: I was routinely force fed this type of flick as a child, against my will (and let's not go into the Sunday evening programming on the 3 available channels).
Paint Your Wagon?

EDIT: Never seen it, only know of it because the Simpsons spoofed it. For years, I thought the show made it up to be funny. I couldn’t believe it when I found out it was real.

i'm going to say: Never say never again..

Nigel in Nassau...
Don't forget to take advantage of the natural cover

pitty they didn't use Rowan a little more..
I think he was busy doing his own thing. If he said they couldn't pay him enough, I'd believe him.

Back