The "Post a scene, guess the movie" thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I was up late last night posting and you guys got 'em all before noon, except the one starring Dan Aykroyd. This group should be good at aircraft ID.

I don't think it gets any easier than this:
Um well ... most of those I think of are too easy. Like this. This is all I have right now. I wouldn't post it had I not been challenged:

movie.jpg

👍
You all should see it. Don't expect SF, It's a hoot.
Battefield Earth? Never seen it because it was somehow associated with some wacky real life cult.

Um well ... most of those I think of are too easy. Like this. This is all I have right now. I wouldn't post it had I not been challenged:

View attachment 570517

Battefield Earth? Never seen it because it was somehow associated with some wacky real life cult.
But there are so many Godzilla movies. Maybe that one's Godzilla. Maybe it's Godzilla vs. the Whatever. Maybe it's Godzilla Eats a Snack. Who knows? But for post #1736, you describe the picture and you've got the movie title.

Butterflies are Free?
Cuz that's the only other Goldie Hawn movie off the top of my head besides Overboard.
Yes. The only dramatic role I've ever seen Goldie Hawn in. I wouldn't have guessed she had done any if she hadn't been the star of the week on TCM. Very, very early in her career.

I don't think Tom Cruse was in it anywhere... But I actually read the whole book once, and I've bought several copies since - so I could have the pleasure of throwing it away again. Not book burning; I considered it an act of mercy so that at least that particular copy wouldn't be inflicted upon someone else. I had the good sense to not read the rest of the series.

Closing these out.
I guess they're too obscure.
#917 - East of Sudan.
Anthony Quayle, Sylvia Sims and a very young Jenny Agutter.
#1562 - Aloha Summer.
Tia Carrere and Sho Kosugi plays one of the kids' dad.
#1600 - Daimajin.
Kaiju/samurai flick.

I don't think Tom Cruse was in it anywhere... But I actually read the whole book once, and I've bought several copies since - so I could have the pleasure of throwing it away again. Not book burning; I considered it an act of mercy so that at least that particular copy wouldn't be inflicted upon someone else. I had the good sense to not read the rest of the series.
I think an article i read 20 years ago said it promoted a cult but I won’t be able to find it, so who knows if it does or not. I’ll leave it at that.

Next:

F0E6916B-BBCD-42F9-9181-FFADB4E23F33.jpeg

Back