The "Post a scene, guess the movie" thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Untitled.jpg
She's in the carriage. I thumbed through the whole movie and couldn't find a better scene of them together. Maybe they didn't like each other?

and let's not go into the Sunday evening programming on the 3 available channels.
Hey, are you knocking the NBC Sunday Mystery Movie? Don't knock the Mystery Movie, man, not the Mystery Movie.

Correct! Traumatizing hearing Clint Eastwood sing!
He sounds like Johny Maestro next to Lee Marvin.

Mister Roberts
in order: William Powell, Henry Fonda, Jack Lemmon
not shown: James Cagney, Betsy Palmer, Ward Bond
Yup.

Trainspotting: the PG family friendly version.
There's a family friendly version? Well, just in case that was anything except silliness, no, it has nothing to do Trainspotting of any sort.

Operation Peticote? (Oops, too late.)

Last edited:
Hey, are you knocking the NBC Sunday Mystery Movie? Don't knock the Mystery Movie, man, not the Mystery Movie.

He sounds like Johny Maestro next to Lee Marvin.

Yup.

There's a family friendly version? Well, just in case that was anything except silliness, no, it has nothing to do Trainspotting of any sort.

Operation Peticote? (Oops, too late.)
No, I was referencing the lineup at 6 or 7 pm where I lived, which consisted of Hee Haw, Lawrence Welk or 60 minutes. At my age back then, it was the viewing equivalent of being spaghettified in a black hole.

Back