the paint is done...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elapid

Reaction score
maybe...
i like how the forward portion turned out better, so i may pick up another can of that color and re-do the aft half...

the paint is called Spaz Stix

very cool, though I hope you didnt spend too much money on that paint. I went to the auto paint shop and started talking to this guy, he had color changing paint kinda like that. It was $700 a quart. Thats right, 700 DOLLARs a QUART

yikes.

Nice paintjob

Originally posted by Ryan S.
very cool, though I hope you didnt spend too much money on that paint. I went to the auto paint shop and started talking to this guy, he had color changing paint kinda like that. It was $700 a quart. Thats right, 700 DOLLARs a QUART

yikes.

Nice paintjob

it's come down a bit...
:D
i looked into getting the cobra done in that stuff...gonna have to mow a lot of lawns to get the job done!i think it would take more than a quart!

this was 12 bux a can, i think 6 oz, or around 80 bux a quart...
maybe i can do up the cobra with rattle cans!
hahha.
no.

thats funny, the guy that bought some from the paint guy was painting a Mustang, I dont know if you own a cobra or a mustang-cobra.

Anyway he spent like $2100 :p

desertfront.jpg

my baby...

I've used the Krylon form of it, works okay.

Get a real american car, a Dodge Viper...it'll tear the bumpers off your Mustang ;)

you may learn that there's always someone faster, better looking or richer...

i have run a trap speed of 123 mph, how fast do the vipers run?
'ghinis?
ferraris?

pretty good company for a Ford!
:D

my car is not stock.

Back