The Onebadhawk Recovery Harnesses Giveaway!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This giveaway has come to a close!

I want to start by thanking Ted of One Bad Hawk Recovery Harnesses for this great giveaway. I also want to thank everyone who entered. Without you all we would not be able to do things like this. From Ted, and everyone behind the scenes on RocketryForum, thank you!

The drawing goes as follows. Your post number is your entry number. Using Random.org, I put in the parameters and it has selected

1638310269603.png

59 - John Kemker

John Kemker, you have 24 hours as of the time of this post to claim your prize by contacting myself, or Angie through private messages. If they don't claim the drawing will continue in 24 hours.

Thanks again to all who entered, and of course Ted of Onebadhawk Recovery Harnesses for working with us to get this giveaway going.

Last edited:
Our winner has claimed!

I want to thank both One Bad Hawk Recovery Harnesses, and all of you for making these giveaways possible. It is a pleasure to be here with all of you.

As we look ahead towards the future, I see these happening more and more and will work to make sure we have them.

Ted, (One Bad Hawk), you're great. We all appreciate your generosity. Again, thank you to the community. Without you these giveaways would not be possible.

Please let Ted know how much we appreciate him. Send him a message, email, visit his site and consider his products as we head into the gift giving season. All are great options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back