The Onebadhawk Recovery Harnesses Giveaway!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenK

Administrator
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score

Recently I spoke to my friend Ted at Onebadhawk Recovery Harnesses and we decided a giveaway was in order, so with great pleasure we are announcing the latest Onebadhawk giveaway!

Ted has provided a 1/4" Tubular Kevlar Booster Harness W/ 3 Sewn Loops to be given to one lucky winner!

This harness utilizes Kevlar stitching to produce a harness you will have for many years to come.

How do you qualify for the giveaway? Simple. Head over to Onebadhawk. Find an item you would like to see in a future giveaway and post the URL in this thread.

Rules and Entry for the Onebadhawk Recovery Harnesses Giveaway:
  • To enter, reply to this thread one time, including the URL of a product sold by Onebadhawk Recovery Harnesses that you would like to see in future giveaways.
On November 30th, 2021 we will close this giveaway, and draw the winner via Random.org. Winner will win the prize. The winner will be announced on this thread. If the winners do not claim prize through private message to me (Angie, or Admin) in 24 hours after the posted conclusion of the drawing new winners will be redrawn the following business day, so forth until the prize is claimed.

FREE shipping in the continental United States

Terms and Conditions
Entries must be posted by Midnight, 30 November, 2021 CST. Void where prohibited. Limit One (1) entry per household. RocketryForum.com is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.

Please be sure you are following Onebadhawk Recovery Harnesses on social media.

Facebook Icon.png

Last edited:
The New 33L HD looks pretty sweet.......but I can't find the url thing. Maybe it's not up yet. = )
Still can't find it......but here's the low down, and I would love to see more.....= )

The New 33L HD
The feature list for this new altimeter is just incredible..
  • 4 channel (FET output) + 1 TTL Aux output on-board
  • Accelerometer + Barometric sensors
  • Very high intensity Cree LED on-board for visual status
  • Removable LCD interface for event programming and altimeter diagnostics
  • LiPo battery safe with current limited FET outputs
  • Most advanced onboard diagnostics and ematch continuity and quality checking available
  • MarsaConnect PC-Windows software package for flight data analysis
  • Motor characterization from Marsa flight data within MarsaConnect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back