The Official Secret Santa July Christmas VENDOR thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skycopp

Reaction score
Ho Ho Ho
This is the official thread for vendors to post what kind of Secret Santa Deal they've got for all the Secret Santa Rocketeers out there.

REMEMBER, please support these guys as much as possible with your business because they are supporting us. These are fellow rocketeers who come to our launches and design awesome kits in their basements and garages. They are not some nameless and faceless corporate fat cats.... they are one of us.

So far, I've gotten responses from the following vendors and their deals will be forthcoming.....

FLIS KITS, world famous for his 'Deuces Wild' and the 'TRES'!!!

K AND S ROCKETS, an upandcomer with the recently released 'VAPOR TRAIL'!

INFLIGHT ROCKETS, check out his 'Cherokee D' clone!!!

SQUIRREL WORKS, the 'Vulture' is one of my favorite kits!

SUNWARD, the 'IceStorm' is a great kit and a superb flyer!

PEMBERTON TECHNOLOGIES, no fleet is complete without the 'Screaming Green Meanie'!

ART APPLEWHITE, you know you need a saucer!

MADCOW ROCKETRY, have you seen the 'Batray'?!?!?!

One request though, please don't use this as a discussion thread. I don't want the vendor deals on the 3rd page in between 2 guys debating the BATFE case. I want their posts on page 1 right at the top. Thanks!

K and S Rockets will be offering 10% off on all in stock kits to TRF Secret Santa participants. To get your 10% discount you will need to email ([email protected]) me your order including your TRF Handle and I will invoice you through paypal. Do not order through our site or you will not get the discount. Shipping will be $10.00 flat rate in the usa. We will even ship directly to your S.S.; all you need to do is provide us with the name and address to ship it to.

To see what kits we have look at our site https://www.kandsrockets.com/kits.htm
Quantities are posted and are updated daily.

Thanks
Scott

Free shipping sound good? I guess we'll do free shipping. U.S. and Canada only, $5 discount to other parts of the globe

Just email us or put something in the paypal comment box that this is an SS gift.

Ditto on the free shipping (North America and the USA only) :) (We will offer a 50% discount on overseas shipping)

Orders will have to be placed via email or, if placed online you will have to let us know whether you prefer a shipping refund via paypal or check. If nothing is specified, we will assume paypal is fine.

Payments can be via paypal, check, M/O or credit

Count Sunward in.

Free shipping on all orders over 20.00 to USA & Canada

update - please contact for your order. An invoice will be generated with the free shipping/ handling.

OK, so I guess we will do free shipping to the lower 48 as well. Drop us a note about international shipping.

We are also offering the Screaming Green Meenie at the astoundingly low price of (edit) $25, only to TRF members and only for SS in July!
:pirate:

Email, PM or Paypal you order to [email protected] with a note identifying it as a SS in July order, and the address of your intended target.

(Edit)We have placed a PayPal button at the bottom of the page but we aren't sure it it will function properly.

Free shipping in US 48 states and 25% off on overseas shipping.

Note in the paypal comment box that this is an SS gift and we will refund the shipping.

Madcow Rocketry will do 20% off any order for the Secret Santa. Use Promo code TRFSS when ordering. :D

Back