The Official ALIEN/ALIENS Thread: In Space... No One Can Hear You...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score

If it has to do with ALIEN or ALIENS (or aliens) we now have our very own thread for it.

This morning I watched the season closure of SNL for 2022. I gave up on SNL since the late 1980's. I gotta say... it was funny. It was also, over the top rude-crude & socially unacceptable. Back in the day, the cast didn't have to resort to such... but, it's not 1979 anymore.

I've seen/heard 3 UFO/UAP's. The first one was 2005. We had just moved here. I was watching a high altitude airliner fly over with 10x binoculars when I saw something else. It was a slightly flattened diamond shape and faceted. It was stationary and above the airliner. It was dark and light grey. I watched it until I couldn't hold the binoculars up any longer. I couldn't find it when I looked back. It might have been something from Groom Lake which was the direction I was looking. The second one was in 2014 or 2015 and I'm sure was "not of this Earth". I was in Vegas standing outside of work. I saw a very bright light following the north south approach to McCarren airport. As it passed in front of me it was about third of a mile away. It looked like a smooth mirrored ball about 50' across and was as bright as the Sun reflecting from a mirror. I thought that is not an airplane. I ran inside and got a pair of 10x binoculars and then watched as it appeared to circle over the airport. After several minutes it continued on in the direction it had been going. In that general direction is Nellis AFB. I checked MUFON and the paper and there wasn't any mention of it. I couldn't have been the only one to see it. The last thing was more heard than seen. I was out in the desert at about 3am watching the Perseid meteor shower about 2017. I heard a sonic boom from the west. I thought what idiot just broke the sound barrier. I watched the direction the sound came from looking for nav lights or for the stars to be occluded. Then I heard the sound of swirling moving air over me. I watched in the direction the sound was going. About 10 to 15 seconds later I saw a super bright large red light blink on as what ever it was made a diving left turn. It crossed the valley in seconds. Airliners take a minute or two to cover the same distance. The fact that it made a sonic boom leads me to believe it was something from Groom Lake and I got buzzed on purpose. I would have glowed like a beacon on thermals. So that's my story. I also lived about 10 miles away from the place that people were seeing glowing lights in the woods and swamp. This was in the late 60's between Pinckney and Dexter Michigan. Project Blue Book called it Swamp Gas. It was the first time that explanation had been used I think. You can Google it. Maybe I've been abducted a bunch of times. Who would know.

I’ve seen a couple. First and most memorable was early 70s. Mtn Home had just acquired the F-111s. We knew of the horrible history of crashes. It was fairly early in the morning and I had just exited the hallway to look out the front windows that faced Bennett Mtn. I saw a bright silver orb, the color of magnesium burning crest the foothills from the East. It proceeded in a westerly direction following the terrain. It was between us and the top of Bennet Mtn. so around 5 to 7k feet. It was not traveling supersonic and it emitted no sound nor a smoke or exhaust plume. Based on the distance from where I stood and where relation to the size of the Mtn for me it looked to be the size of a watermelon.
Mom was on the phone with dad at the AFB and said OMG a plane is crashing. Dad mentioned it to several folks at the AFB and learned that it was being tracked. Later it was disclosed as a “fireball”. Yeah. I don’t think so, not traveling subsonic and following the terrain!

Last edited:
Maybe I've been abducted a bunch of times. Who would know.

I've heard my partner to use that excuse to explain my actions...

On a serious note, we see quite a few UFOs here. The disappearing 'noiseless helicopter' was my personal favourite. On dusk, looking out over the deck. Appears in the distance, moves up and down a bit and then just vanishes.

About 20 years ago I was driving with a friend on a long trip. He was working as an air traffic controller. We see a light in the sky which follows us for about 20 km and then just vanishes. He says "<expletive>" and I agree with an expletive of my own. In his opinion it isn't a plane.

One more... My partner and I were heading to Queensland for a holiday one evening when we saw a light off to our right. There was a truck behind us. No side roads for about 40 km and the truck had its lights on. We keep watching this thing out the window and suddenly it's gone. And so is the truck.

I have a rocket that I call Alien Probe. It looks like a medical device. The ET's don't probe your backside any more. It's more like Star Trek. It's all 3 D holograms now. I felt bad Tuesday and went to bed early. Got up yesterday. Man, the dreams I had. It wasn't like watching a movie. It was like actually being there. The spaceships and space stations and other planets and ET's were so vivid They even lingered when I would wake up. The dreams were a cross between Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars and Star Trek. I wouldn't mind more of those. Or maybe they weren't dreams. I have always said if a ship landed across the street I would ask for a ride around the Solar System.

Back