The MARSA54 Government Shutdown Sale!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prices now: Shutdown T+6 days

Marsa33LHD with LCD: $169 ($30 off)
Marsa33LHD: $149 ($30 off)
Tilt Module: $43 ($6 off)

Last edited:
Looks like we are going to the mattresses as Sonny would say.
$30 off right now! Remember don't wait, as soon as a deal is ANNOUNCED" prices go right back up to MSRP.

Don't be greedy......

Prices now: Shutdown T+6 days

Marsa33LHD with LCD: $169 ($30 off)
Marsa33LHD: $159 ($10 off)
Tilt Module: $43 ($2 off)

I think only the first line was updated? Shouldn't it be $30 off the Marsa33LHD and $6 off the Tilt Module? Definitely tempted, already have a 54 with the LCD though, so I'm just looking at the 33 on its own. Thanks.

I think only the first line was updated? Shouldn't it be $30 off the Marsa33LHD and $6 off the Tilt Module? Definitely tempted, already have a 54 with the LCD though, so I'm just looking at the 33 on its own. Thanks.
You are right, corrected. I am praying that our politicians come to a deal soon.

I'm sure the shutdown will continue for another day or two but this sale is sweet enough for me. Placed my order. Thanks for the sale!
Thank you! Should ship in a few days after I take stock of the orders.

Well, I still haven't figured out how to effectively use my Marsa 54, but this looks like too good of a deal to pass up. Not sure it's worth waiting for another $5.00, so I'm gonna pull the trigger now... :D:D
Do we have to put in a special code? Or will the price be adjusted afterwards?
Found it: "Discounts will be applied as refunds after you complete the purchase."

Last edited:
Well, I still haven't figured out how to effectively use my Marsa 54, but this looks like too good of a deal to pass up. Not sure it's worth waiting for another $5.00, so I'm gonna pull the trigger now... :D:D
Do we have to put in a special code? Or will the price be adjusted afterwards?
Found it: "Discounts will be applied as refunds after you complete the purchase."
Thank you Adrian!

Congress isn't in session again until January 3rd, so chances of a deal before then are somewhere between 0% and none.

For those nervous gamblers out there...

He stated that the sale ends after 7 days regardless. Today it's the last day.

No more discount incremented after 7 days. The sale ends when a deal is announced. Congress does not have to be in session for that to happen. But it looks like it will be awhile.

Sent in my order for altimeter and tiltometer today. Been looking to get my hands on one of these units for a while. Adrian we can figure it out together.

Sent in my order for altimeter and tiltometer today. Been looking to get my hands on one of these units for a while. Adrian we can figure it out together.
Thank you Russell!

I sent my order in too. There was no comment box for mentioning the sale (that I saw at least) but it sounds like everyone gets the deal if they order right now.

I sent my order in too. There was no comment box for mentioning the sale (that I saw at least) but it sounds like everyone gets the deal if they order right now.
thank you, yes everyone gets refunds depending on the date submission. To make it easier for me I may just give everyone the max discount. Assuming it gets too complicated for me.....

Russ,
Does that mean I gonna start see you at launches again??? Yea!!! :D:D:D

I’m certainly hoping so. I’m hoping for a much better 2019. Need to see my rocketry friends and experience the satisfaction of watching and launching again.

+1 here. Order in for a 33 w/LCD and Tilt module.

That will take some angst out of the multi-stage rockets I was planning.

Discount is max, it doesn't get any better than this..
Marsa33/LCD $165
Marsa33 no LCD / $145
Tilt Module $42

Well John, you got me. I, like Adrian, haven't figured out everything on the first one but two has got to be better than one. :) Order sent. Thanks!!

Well John, you got me. I, like Adrian, haven't figured out everything on the first one but two has got to be better than one. :) Order sent. Thanks!!
Thank you Joe.

He is an enabler, just like the rest us us that would chant "Put a bigger motor in that..." :p:p:cool:

Thank you everyone for the orders, the response has been greater than expected. Greatly appreciated.

Paypal refunds for the discount and redundant shipping will start to appear over the next few days and I hope to complete that promptly.

Shipping should start next week. Each unit is fully tested including a test with a tilt module even if you didn't include one in your order. The testing also includes 2 simulated flights and a data download to make sure everything is right.

Regards,
John

Cool. I'm now (or soon to be) part of the MARSA family :) Order placed for a 33+LCD and a tilt module. Too good to pass up!

Back