the ingredients of the rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

discovery

Reaction score
Hello!
I've made rocket but I don't know how to make the explosives for rockets. The explosives when firing can shoot the fire and white smoke . I'm looking for the explosive i spoke above. Can everyone help me how to make it, ok ?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH;)

Hello!
I've made rocket but I don't know how to make the explosives for rockets. The explosives when firing can shoot the fire and white smoke . I'm looking for the explosive i spoke above. Can everyone help me how to make it, ok ?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH;)

From NAR's Model Rocket Safety Code

8 Flight Safety. I will not launch my rocket at targets, into clouds, or near airplanes, and will not put any flammable or explosive payload in my rocket.

Hello!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH;)

The word you probably mean is propellant. Model rocketeers do not generally make their own propellant, and especially not beginners. Most use pre made motors that are very safe, reliable and efficient. Have you looked at any model rocket manufacturer's websites?

From NAR's Model Rocket Safety Code

8 Flight Safety. I will not launch my rocket at targets, into clouds, or near airplanes, and will not put any flammable or explosive payload in my rocket.

Probably just the wrong word from a mistranslation, the OP is from Vietnam.

Hello!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH;)

I am surprised the Mods didn't jump on this one.... We DO NOT discuss how to make motors on this forum. That being said, there is a wealth of knowledge from the members here who would be happy to help in other ways, just not in the area you asked.

I am surprised the Mods didn't jump on this one.... We DO NOT discuss how to make motors on this forum. That being said, there is a wealth of knowledge from the members here who would be happy to help in other ways, just not in the area you asked.

Dude, we gotta sleep sometime! :cyclops:

Yes, making of propellant mixtures (the "explosive" discovery was asking about) is not discussed here at this time. Making rocket fuel can be dangerous if not done properly. Currently our rules do not allow discussing rocket fuel formulas.

Dude, we gotta sleep sometime! :cyclops:

Yes, making of propellant mixtures (the "explosive" discovery was asking about) is not discussed here at this time. Making rocket fuel can be dangerous if not done properly. Currently our rules do not allow discussing rocket fuel formulas.

the hint of changes to come?

Well it had a seemingly innecent name at first I thought it was a question about what makes up a rocket..... Not even close :D

No. I want to make a fuels for rockets when shooting we can see light fire and smoke in the nuzzle . White powder I know but i want to make the fuels for rockets when rockets 're flying we can see light fire and smoke in the nuzzle of the rocket .

Last edited:
No. I want to make a fuels for rockets when shooting we can see light fire and smoke in the nuzzle . White powder I know but i want to make the fuels for rockets when rockets 're flying we can see light fire and smoke in the nuzzle of the rocket .

Someone else has already said this but for a variety of safety reasons, we do not allow discussions of fuel formulas on this forum (at the present time).

As John mentioned, this forum doesn't really cover motor making. And it sounds like you are interested in motors that will make an impressive visual display. https://www.skylighter.com/ is one source for books about making fireworks and they have a lot of information about the safety steps.
Best wishes,
Will

No. I want to make a fuels for rockets...

"No"
không

"Not allowed"
Không được cho phép

"Cannot help"
Không thể giúp đỡ

I am sorry.
Tôi xin lỗi

Last edited:
Back