- Mar 18, 2018
- Reaction score
Time for some positives here! With what, for many, will be extra/idle time for the foreseeable future, this could be positive and used for self-improvement and new learning. What are your plans?
- Finishing my last Psych course in a certificate program from UC Berkeley (online, so no worries).
- Have a couple of courses in SQL and Python I want to finish on Udemy and DataCamp, respectively.
- Have lost 35 lbs on a low-carb diet since December. Given I now have the "opportunity" to cook more, it gives me even more resolve to continue.
- I have this pesky Fender guitar sitting here in the corner, and although I do know how to play, it has been years, and I really want to get good at playing the Blues.
- Finally, of course, build rockets. Current Mach 1 Daedalus well on its way. Last week I ordered some ply rings and bulkheads from Pnobile so I can start on a BSD Thor (original) next.