The Future of this hobby.....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the pic. I only have the one. I didn’t split it up into two. For the life of me, I can’t remember why I chose that spot. I think I put it close to the loaded CG. You sure it’s not in the instructions? I don’t have mine handy.
I sprayed gray primer on the Gabriell III. Now to do the final touches. Not sure what paint sceme to do. Would like to find some checker board decals.

Attachments

• DSCF4047.JPG
    DSCF4047.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 5
My grandkids all like my rockets. My granddaughter may have the "Knack" and certainly enjoys space stuff - she'll be getting an Estes crayon rocket this spring for her birthday. Her younger sister runs along, too, and their baby brother must sit with me and watch the Space Shuttle and "Moon Rocket" videos every time he comes down. If I can get a better local launch site, it'll really open up what I can do. Around here, 1000' is a risk on a calm day...

I introduced a young friend of 11 to rocketry this summer. Now he has built and lost as many as I own, and still wants more.
View attachment 447958
Wow. He really got obsessed with it. I gave a Semroc Aerobee Hi to my little friend. I have more of them. :) I told him its not a toy. So he keeps it on his book shelf. Next launch day he will fly it.

Attachments

• 31bBcPCSOBL._SY300_QL70_.jpg
    31bBcPCSOBL._SY300_QL70_.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 3
Back