The First

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm two episodes in. Will probably finish the season. It's not bad (at least not yet) and it shows promise. It's a bit saccharine for my tastes, but it is a good thing to watch while sanding fins or whatever.

I'm about four episodes in (maybe five - at some point I fell asleep binging it). Fairly dull, but I'll keep at it, hoping for better.

Seems to me that most of these series take what would be a good two-hour movie and drag it out into twelve hours. (GoT excepted, of course)

****** SPOILER ALERT ******* (first episode)

So why didn't the launch escape system work? Zero mention of it.

Last edited:
I'm about four episodes in (maybe five - at some point I fell asleep binging it). Fairly dull, but I'll keep at it, hoping for better.

Seems to me that most of these series take what would be a good two-hour movie and drag it out into twelve hours. (GoT excepted, of course)

****** SPOILER ALERT ******* (first episode)

So why didn't the launch escape system work? Zero mention of it.

I thought that as well. They showed it several times in the first season, but never mentioned it at all.

Finished season 1. 8 episodes. I enjoyed it quite a lot. Not sure if the technical issues were handled correctly but I don't care that much... It was a charming romp. Looking forward to season 2, presuming it is renewed.

I am only two episodes in. That said, it is not what I expected, but I do like it. I think it is well written and acted. They are not concentrating on technical details, and they should not. They are not writing this to be aimed at rocket geeks like us.

Back