The end of the Never Ending Story

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Play Video

Report an ad​
  • 🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎶
  • Welcome back, my friends
    To the show that never ends
    We're so glad you could attend
    Come inside! Come inside
    Come inside, the show's about to start
    Guaranteed to blow your head apart
    Rest assured you'll get your money's worth
    The greatest show in Heaven, Hell, or Earth
    You've got to see the show, it's a dynamo
    You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll🎵🎶🎵

You MORON! Where's the flippin, rangdangnabbit frickin red curtain? Timmy, I swear to God if I have to pay royalties, I'm gonna make you an orphan. One button, Timmy, one frickin' button. I'm blaming your Mom. C'mere. Closer. Why? Because I'm looking for head trauma. Why? So I can see where to,land the 2x 4 and not get blamed. Don't hide yer good hand behind yer back, that ain't gonna help. I'm gonna make sure you never reproduce...

Ice will help that Timmy. No, not a steak. That is just wrong. So, where does your mommy live these days?

Pretend we're playing Fanfaire for the Common Man. We are out of money. Tommy's mom is actually a nice lady and gave me a cup of tea. Clean and sober since 1978, bless her heart. .

Zzzzzzzzz, ( snoring in corner) "poor guy, prolly burned out with photos and footlockers and all those evil little things we keep stepping on. Let him sleep. You know he only needs 4 hours, right? It's genetic, not medical, altho' it may explain why he's so mean to Timmy. Timmy, oh lord, where is Timmy? We gotta find Timmy before he wakes up. Cover him up, he looks cold." Stage lights go down. Snoring continues from corner...
The red curtain billows gently on the stage, the ripples at the bottom brushing random centrifuge tubes into the now empty orchestra pit.

30 posts. Not a post less or a post more..... :)
Norm, just remember, everything you see in the United States is upside down to you. The sale has been over for hours.....
Btw- how's that Joint Strike Fighter Factory with no water working out for ya?
Thanks for the info, I never paid attention all these years. I fly rockets, I can't afford to pay attention, too! 🤓

Last edited:
Norm, just remember, everything you see in the United States is upside down to you. The sale has been over for hours.....
Thanks for the info, I never paid attention all these years. I fly rockets, I can't afford to pay attention, too! 🤓
They're moving them to Queensland to put them in the white elephant zoo. It's a new Australian government initiative. Our subs are going first..

Ok as you've not been paying attention, here's another. The elevator goes bing at the floor on the way up and bing bong on the way down. Now you cannot unknow that every time you hear it..... :)

Ok as you've not been paying attention, here's another. The elevator goes bing at the floor on the way up and bing bong on the way down. Now you cannot unknow that every time you hear it..... :)
I don't even know you, yet you have made the list. Fame has it's own price. Even if I had a spare piece of my mind, I'd have to save up to send it to you. Lucky bastard! Bingbong indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back