The end of Rogue Aerospace

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean

Reaction score
I was saddened to find the Rogue website displaying a message to the effect that they will shut down immediately.

https://www.rogueaerospace.com/

They made some great kits and provided first rate service. The Standard ARM kit that they sold (after acquiring it from MRC) was a favorite of mine. Now I wish I'd bought an extra kit or two!

Perhaps someone will purchase up their inventory and designs and make them available again.

Dean, I couldn’t have said it better. I just got back into the sport and they were one of the first vendors I purchased from. Awesome service and quality. I understand that here may be parties interested in buying the company. Nothing is firm yet; if anyone has some news, please pass it on.

Hey Silverad, are you the same one over on Ebay selling Thread?
I need some of that stuff. I'm rwsw1 over there and I sent you an email about it.
Thanks
Randy
If your not him please ignore my ignorance...:eek:

Argghhh! I have been discovered! Yea, that's me....check your email for your response...thanks again and here's a picto show how I like to use this stuff!

Back