The Curse Reversed!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
WE WON!!!! THE RED SOX SWEEP THE CARDS IN FOUR!!!

And to think my mom wanted me to go to bed before the game was over. HAH! :kill: :p :D

Somewhere tonight, Bill Buckner is smiling. Boring series, but it's been good to see the Sox put the past to bed.

Originally posted by Neil
WE WON!!!! THE RED SOX SWEEP THE CARDS IN FOUR!!!

Yes Neal. Don't hold it in..

So whattya sayin?

:)

Thanks for the means to supersize lettering!

Originally posted by Fishhead
Somewhere tonight, Bill Buckner is smiling. Boring series, but it's been good to see the Sox put the past to bed.

A couple of days ago, the Atlanta Journal Constitution ran an article about a recent "interview" someone tried to get from John McNamara. Mac wouldn't talk, except to say that few people bothered to remember all that was good about the 1986 season.

After the game, they showed a banner in Busch Stadium that said, "You're Forgiven, Bill Buckner".

Bill finally gave up living in Boston and moved his family to Boise Idaho. That's about as far from baseball as you can get but he still gets harrassed by the media.

It's a shame people take sports so serious. I love my Carolina Panthers but I didn't send death threats to John Kasey last year for kicking the ball out of bounds near the end of the Super Bowl giving the Patriots the ball on the 40.

I'm not a big baseball fan but I consider the Red Sox my favorite(it's a family tradition). I love that they won. I love more the way they did it and I love it that the Yankees will be playing the Red Sox next year at Fenway for the Red Sox opener... when they raise the Championship banner. Sweet justice? I think so.

lol.

um... what am I saying?

Ok, im really tired...

They should start these games at 5:00 rather than 8:00. :rolleyes:

BUT WE WON!!!!!

yes, thank YOU for teaching me to supersize text! :D

and italics, and bold, and coloring...

How do you make it flash?

[flash]is this how?[/flash]

Originally posted by Milo
It's a shame people take sports so serious. I love my Carolina Panthers but I didn't send death threats to John Kasey last year for kicking the ball out of bounds near the end of the Super Bowl giving the Patriots the ball on the 40.

I hear he spent most of the off-season screaming, "Laces OUT!" to anyone who would listen...

Originally posted by Neil

They should start these games at 5:00 rather than 8:00. :rolleyes:

Hey, they started one of the Yankees games in the ALCS at 5:00 pm...

...it ended about the same time as the NLCS game that started at 8:00pm...

LOL

Great Red Sox team, but a horrbily uncompetitive series!
It's all good though, it's nice to see a team break the curse!! And being a Cubs fan, I don't mind that the Cardnails got the broom! :D (apologies to Cardnail fan)

Anyways, back to the Cubs, now WE get our turn to be the MLB prime-time losers! WOOHOO!! And don't worry, as long as Dusty Baker is manager, we won't be in danger of winning the World Series!

Good job Red Sox and Red Sox Nation! What a wild ride and piece of history to witness!

The Cardinals V Red Sox was my first ever baseball game that I watched. WTG Cardinals!
I agree, they should start the game earlier. I was up at about 2-3am watching it :rolleyes:
Karl

Latest posts

Back