The countdown begins again....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder that the special in this thread ends on Friday, and thanks for your orders! Get that set of decals before Midday Friday!

Full version of the website is almost there!

Thanks for the kind words Dave. I knew I needed something special for my Outlander, and your decal set looks like just the ticket!!

Fred

Originally posted by Sirius Rocketry
LOL! But yes, we WILL have some neat rockets!

problem is, I don't think any of us will have any time to build them! :D

Ain't that the truth! Why didn't somebody tell me that I wouldn't have time for all the other cool kits out there when I started making my own?

In a way, I feel cheated. But hey, making kits has it's own rewards. :)

Originally posted by SecretSquirrel
Ain't that the truth! Why didn't somebody tell me that I wouldn't have time for all the other cool kits out there when I started making my own?

In a way, I feel cheated. But hey, making kits has it's own rewards. :)

ABSOLUTELY!

Right there with you! But it is rewarding in it's own way.... You and I will find time to build again someday!

Dave

Last day of the special decal offer. The special link will be gone as soon as I get my butt out of bed on Saturday morning!

So, this is the last several hours (depending on how late I sleep) for the offer.

Thanks to all who ordered, we got em out to you right away and they should be filling your mailboxes about now...

Last day of the special decal offer. The special link will be gone as soon as I get my butt out of bed on Saturday morning!

So, this is the last several hours (depending on how late I sleep) for the offer.

Thanks to all who ordered, we got em out to you right away and they should be filling your mailboxes about now...

LAUNCH!

The Sirius Website is once again open!!!!!!!

Evie is thrilled and so am I!

GRAND RE-OPENING.....

Check it out when you have a moment, and don't forget the special link above is good for about 12 more hours......(diferent site for the TRF special....)

www.siriusrocketry.com

BLASTOFF!

I got my set of decals today. :D :D

They look great. Now I just have to wait for the Outlander that I ordered. :p

Originally posted by BobH48
I got my set of decals today. :D :D

They look great. Now I just have to wait for the Outlander that I ordered. :p

Fantastic! I hope you enjoy them, and thanks!

I wanted to make sure they made it through the mail!

Dave

I'm about 2/3 finished with my Outlander so I haven't used any decals yet.

Soon, I hope. The Outlander is not a quick build.

Anxious to see it when it is finished.

We look forward to pictures of any customizations done with that decal set. We would not mind posting some on our website either!

Dave

I finished my Outlander a while back and got a couple of pictures with the decal set. I'm sorry, but the pictures have a little bit of glare. I really liked the way it came out.

The decals were great to work with. They are really thin and lay down on the model and the backing seems to disappear. There were a lot more decals on the sheet than I could use so some of the extras will be showing up on other models.

I had problems with my scanner so it's been a while since these pictures were taken

Here is a picture of me setting it up for launch.

I didn't take this picture so it came out much better. :p

And there it goes on a D12-3.

I had built this with a 24mm motor mount and the D12-3 seems just about right for this model.

I finished my Outlander a while back and got a couple of pictures with the decal set. I'm sorry, but the pictures have a little bit of glare. I really liked the way it came out.

The decals were great to work with. They are really thin and lay down on the model and the backing seems to disappear. There were a lot more decals on the sheet than I could use so some of the extras will be showing up on other models.

I had problems with my scanner so it's been a while since these pictures were taken

Hi Bob!

What a nice gift for the holiday! THANKS for posting what you did with the Outlander decal set! Looks Good! Gotta like that classic Mars Lander look! Nice to see someone outfitting the Outlander with my decal set.

I am REALLY happy with that decal stock, it is nice and thin and works GREAT!

Thanks for all the pics, and have a GREAT holiday season!

Dave

Yup, I puposefully put many more decals than one could use on the sheet for several reasons. First, you could customize the Outlander any way you wished, Second, it filled out a full 81/2" x 11" sheet, with the bonus of having LOTS of extras for other stuff!

BTW, mind if I use one or two of your photos and a quick quote on the decals for the Sirius site????

Dave

Yup, I puposefully put many more decals than one could use on the sheet for several reasons. First, you could customize the Outlander any way you wished, Second, it filled out a full 81/2" x 11" sheet, with the bonus of having LOTS of extras for other stuff!

BTW, mind if I use one or two of your photos and a quick quote on the decals for the Sirius site????

Dave

Feel free to use any of the pictures and you can quote me if you like.

I'm glad I bought 2 sets of decals when you had the special. I have a second Outlander and I plan to finish it with a different color scheme than either the Mars Lander or the stock Outlander color scheme and it will be nice to have a lot of markings to choose from.

I don't really like the stick on markings at all.

BTW.... I don't know how I missed the birthday special last August. I saw it while I was doing a search to find this thread.

I'll have to order a set of those decals at the same time as the Atlantis Refit kit, whenever it's ready.

Back