The Coolest Valentines Gift EVER!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pem Tech

Notorious Member
Reaction score
Everybody is probably tired of me blabbering on about my girlfriend, about how great she is, how pretty, how talented, how considerate and Ad nauseam.
Well, if that is the case then don't read on cause' she has just set an all time high score on Valentine gifts.

Are these not the coolest salt and pepper shakers ever??

rocketshakers.jpg

Yep, I think I will keep her.
:D

I was waiting for more Trudy made boxer shorts!

But those shakers are awesome, even if I don't use salt. So where did the heck did she find them?

So when's she going to make an honest man of you Layne? I want an invitation.

Are they plastic? Man, we have GOT to find the source for these things!!! What a WONDERFUL PMC model they would make LOL

One word: UPSCALE !
:cool:
Yup, she's definitely a keeper!:)
What are they made of? plastic or ceramic?

Are they plastic? Man, we have GOT to find the source for these things!!! What a WONDERFUL PMC model they would make LOL

Nope, no plastic....
They are ceramic, and quite heavy.

Here is the link:
Modern Tribe

And she is working on the "Honest Man" thing...
We shall see.

Yes Troy you will get an invite.
:D

Maybe there will be more rocket boxers next year.
:cool:

Those are awesome. Where did she find them?

My wife appreciates my geekyness (and even occasionally encourages it). It is wonderful to have the support of your significant other in the things you like to do.

Those are awesome. Where did she find them?

My wife appreciates my geekyness (and even occasionally encourages it). It is wonderful to have the support of your significant other in the things you like to do.

I'm similarly blessed. She views it as a productive alternative to less acceptable passtimes like bar-hopping or television-watching. I don't know if she encourages the geekyness because she really doesn't need to. It sorta flows from my soul. :eek:

She definitely accepts it and takes great amusement from some of my stranger tendencies.

What a gal! :D

Back