The absolute best, "must see TV" this summer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fore Check

Reaction score
It's *ON*!!

I should have posted this on Tuesday when the tournament and televised games started, but I was too glued to the set.

The World Cup of Hockey on ESPN2 is on right now, USA vs. Russia. NHL hockey rules apply.

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Woohooo!!!! Lets go Canada lets go!!! Woo Woo!!!

Lets all do the wave!!!

Originally posted by sandman
It's been on constantly on the CBC (Canada).

You get CBC?!?!?!?!?!??? :eek:

I'd pay an extra $10 a month on my satellite bill for CBC alone,,,,,

You get CBC?!?!?!?!?!???

I live on Lake Huron and the signal shoots right across the lake!

Actually I get the CBC on 5 different channels (antenna!) although 2 are French.:p

The upsides...Red Green every day at 12:30 (lunch hour!) an occasional movie (when there isn't a hockey game...but there's ALWAYS a hockey game!)

A slightly different slant on the world news.

Canadian politics can be confusing but...one thing the Canadians do that we should do.

If OUR legislatures would boo and stomp their feet more U.S. politics would be funnier.

Red Green's awesome, didnt they make a rocket once? I may be thinking of a different show, but I love the one where there is natural gas below a golf course :D

Red Green's awesome, didnt they make a rocket once? I may be thinking of a different show, but I love the one where there is natural gas below a golf course

I missed that one!!! Nooooooo!!!

Have you ever seen Royal Canadian Air Farce??? It's so awesome!!!

Have you ever seen Royal Canadian Air Farce

Here we go with Canadian TV again:rolleyes:

PfffffT...Nothing beats Second City (Now available on DVD!!!:D )

Or Kids in the Hall.

My Favorite was "Made in Canada".

Here we go with Canadian TV again:rolleyes:

PfffffT...Nothing beats Second City (Now available on DVD!!!:D )

Absolutely! Their all-time best bit was "The Great White North with Bob & Doug McKenzie." Pure genius.

The spin-off movie (Strange Brew) still cracks me up.......

Man, I loved Kids in the Hall!!! I used to live about 20 miles north of Detroit, and I miss CBC...lol

If OUR legislatures would boo and stomp their feet more U.S. politics would be funnier.

Once every four years for each party just isn't enough entertainment value. After all, government IS the entertainment branch of business. We deserve more.

I guess that's why Jon Stewart is such a hit. He fills the void. People may disagree on what he fills it with (of which the same could be said of aforementioned legislatures), but fill it he does.

"The Republicans open with a Terminator, who passes of to Cheney with an "America safer". Hand off to the Swift Boat Guys -- OOOOH they drop it because they're not really there! Kerry picks it up and drives down court with a "misleading" followed by a "Vietnam". Bush intercepts with a "September11September11September11September11September11". OH NO! McCain runs out from the sidelines and gives them both a head smack for playing silly buggers, and runs back to the Republican side but nobody is sure if that's right. "

Latest posts

Back