The 2020 Eggtimer Rocketry Holiday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He might have sent you the wrong tracking..........the tracking for mine was also sent to someone in Wisconsin, and I got a personal call from Cris to make sure what arrived today was what I ordered so he could sort it from his end.........
I'm pretty sure it's the right tracking number, expected delivery is in my city. It's already left Puerto Rico, so there's a chance it'll get to GA by tomorrow. Even if it's a day or two late, no big deal. I just thought it was funny. I've never seen one of my packages end up in PR before.

Apparently USPS is sending orders with the UN3481 LiPo battery labels via ground-only, even thought they're eligible for cargo air. Other than that, USPS seems to be much better than they were before the election... go figure.

You may need a bigger magnifying glass.
Magnifying glass.jpg

November 20, 2020
In Transit, Arriving Late

🙁🙁
Nope nothing has changed.

Finally left City of Industry today. Let's see where in California it shows up next, and when. A pigeon would be more reliable.

That being said, if you want to try your hand at reflowing them, the Gerber paste-layer templates for most of the products are on the web site. Honestly, the only ones I'd do that way would be the TRS or the bottom side of the Proton... the others don't have enough parts to make it worth the effort, unless you're planning on building a bunch of them for your club.

Just saw that my package has already made it to the Jacksonville distribution center, which means it will probably be here tomorrow or Saturday!

Well, it looks like this one is taking a dizzying route. It was only 50 miles northeast yesterday AM, then 50 miles south last night, now it's 200 miles north.

So much for a Soldering Saturday...

And mine went from Catano PR to San Juan, sat in San Juan for a day and is now back on the road, probably headed back to CA. Dang.

Perhaps it was looking for mini-vacation, maybe they'll send a t-shirt back with it. Mine went to a small local P.O. with a similar zip code (31744 vs 31774). If it was there today, I could have just driven over and picked it up. But it's in ATL now, yours will probably be in the same place tomorrow!

Harbor Freight sells some weatherproof cases very similar to the Pelicans at a lower price. It is their Apache line and although I don't own one but I've looked at them and they appear to be quite sturdy.

https://www.harborfreight.com/search?q=Apache
I have an Apache case for my camera and accessories and it's great. About 13x18", looks exactly like Craig's above. Comes with foam partially cut into 1/2" squares, tear away pieces to make semi-fitted space for items. The seal appears to be waterproof but I ain't agonna test it!

And don't forget to find one of those 20%-off coupons (on one item only)!

Best -- Terry

Loving the mod for the balance charging port and the battery input!!! Gotta do that one me-self ;)

Inventory Status...

With one week down and one to go, we still have plenty of inventory on ***almost*** everything. What we're pretty low on is Eggtimer Quantums... the demand has significantly exceeded our projections so far, and it looks like we're probably going to run out of them. Unfortunately, we are almost out of baro sensors, and all of the distributors have them on backorder until March... I recommend that if you want a Quantum, you order one asap. We'll stop taking orders on them if it doesn't look like we're going to be able to fill them.

Thanks for your continued support!

Cris Erving
Eggtimer Rocketry

My Quantum is still enjoying the beach in San Juan. It keeps telling me it’s gonna leave, but the next day it’s still there. :blowingbubbles:

My Quantum is still enjoying the beach in San Juan. It keeps telling me it’s gonna leave, but the next day it’s still there. :blowingbubbles:

I was in San Juan for New Year’s last year...I don’t blame your Quantum for wanting to spend the winter.

I'd stay there for a while, too.

Mine overshot delivery by about 600 miles before finally turning around Saturday night. It was delivered late this afternoon, I hope your's comes along soon, SecondRow!

I made one order early on in the sale and I am already looking at doing another. For some reason I really enjoy building these things.

Got (2) of the Apogee kits in the mail this last Monday no detours 👍
Well packaged great service from Chris going to order some more stuff this morning. :)

I made one order early on in the sale and I am already looking at doing another. For some reason I really enjoy building these things.

You would think that with 21 high power rockets with their own dedicated Eggfinder in the nosecone, that would be enough. Nope, just ordered two more for rockets in the build pile. Addiction or obsession? :dontknow:

Excellent idea, you can't have too many unless they don't fit in your "eggfinder" box. Then there's always a bigger box somewhere...

Back