The 2020 Eggtimer Rocketry Holiday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerving

Owner, Eggtimer Rocketry
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It's the time of the year again for that most cherished of all holiday traditions… the annual Eggtimer Rocketry Holiday Sale. Since we like sleeping in and aren’t too keen on getting up at 4:00 am to get in on some “quantities limited” sale that is essentially over by 4:05 am, our sale is going to run from Saturday Nov. 14th through Monday Nov. 30th. That’s 17 whole shopping days to drain your annual rocketry budget!

Altimeter/Av Bay Stuff
o Eggtimer Proton Flight Computer (6 outputs, 120G accelerometer, WiFi) Reg. $70, sale price $50
o Eggtimer Quantum WiFi-Enabled Flight Computer, Reg. $40, sale price $30
o Eggtimer Classic Flight Computer, Reg. $35, sale price $25 (limited to stock on hand, sorry)
o Eggtimer Quark 2-Output Deployment Controller, Reg. $20, sale price $15
o NEW! Eggtimer Apogee Deployment Controller, Reg. $15, sale price $12
(Grab ‘em while we got ‘em… these are going fast!)

o Eggtimer WiFi Switch, Reg. $20, sale price $15
o Eggtimer Mini Switch, Reg. $15, sale price $12

Eggfinder GPS Trackers

Special Holiday Combo Deals:

900 MHz Eggfinder LCD receiver without case/hardware, with 3.5 dB external antenna, and your choice of transmitters… regular TX or teeny tiny Mini transmitter… $100
This is a special deal, designed for use with the Black Aero 3D printed receiver case…
See BlackAero.com for their special holiday deals.

900 MHz Eggfinder LCD receiver with case/hardware, with 3.5 dB external antenna, and your choice of transmitters… regular TX or teeny tiny Mini transmitter… $110

Popular Eggfinder Options:
LCD-GPS add-on Module, Reg. $40, sale price $30
Upgrade to TRS Altimeter/GPS (900 MHz): Add $20
Upgrade to 70cm Ham TRS Altimeter/GPS: Add $30

Other Eggfinder GPS Deals

o Eggfinder TX GPS transmitter, Reg. $70, sale price $50 (Yup, $50 for a GPS transmitter...)
o Eggfinder Mini GPS transmitter, Reg. $75, sale price $50 (Lowest price ever!)
o Eggtimer TRS GPS/Flight Computer, Reg. $90, sale price $70
o Eggtimer TRS, 70cm Ham Version, Reg. $100, sale price $80
o Eggfinder LCD receiver only (900 MHz), Reg. $55, sale price $50
o Eggfinder LCD receiver only, 70cm Ham, Reg. $65, sale price $60
o Eggfinder RX “dongle” receiver only, Reg. $25, sale price $20
(specify frequency/ID and USB cable or Bluetooth)

We have plenty of inventory on almost everything, but due to the nature and the volume involved in this sale it is highly possible (if not likely...) that we might run out of something. If we do, we'll let you know, and get busy making more of them. Nobody's going away empty-handed... you just might have to wait a week or so if we run out. If you're giving something as a gift, be sure to let us know, and order early... our email is [email protected]

If you need details on any of our stuff, check out our web site... EggtimerRocketry.com

And as always, thanks for your continued support!

Cris Erving
Eggtimer Rocketry

Last edited:
your-such-a-tease

Order, paid and shipped in one day. Thanks so quick and easy. If only my solder skills were so good.

Ordered late last night. Shipping notification today. Can’t wait to tryout the Apogee. Thanks, Cris!

Edit: I just realized the shipping notification came late last night, as well

No need to cross fingers. Cris' kits always come with extras of the tiny stuff.

I have to say, dropping a resistor the size of a grain of sand, while it happens often, frequently results in it landing on its side. Something happens when an item gets that small, and standing on the small edge is a frequent result.

No need to cross fingers. Cris' kits always come with extras of the tiny stuff.

I have to say, dropping a resistor the size of a grain of sand, while it happens often, frequently results in it landing on its side. Something happens when an item gets that small, and standing on the small edge is a frequent result.

Naw I've built plenty of Cris's stuff and I have a small vial of spare pieces, and always drop a capacitor.
Fingers are crossed as the shipment enters the gauntlet that is the USPS these days. My last order took ... well I forget how long ... to arrive. Stayed in transit for a week or more. On a similar note I just received a package shipped 3 day priority (not from Cris) that took 10 days, 7 of them it was "in transit" in Denver. Then the local post office called to apologize and he wasn't at fault.

I've ordered several things from Cris the past few months. One I ordered in August took a month. However, the latest one was actually here before the estimated time! That was just a couple of weeks ago. Maybe things are improving with USPS?

I won't speak for Cris, but one of the things I've learned about this hobby is many of the vendors don't do this full time. Their passion for the hobby has led them to create and sell some amazing products. But life and the 'real job' can sometimes cause some delays. I've always received everything I ordered. Just manage expectations appropriately.

I received my ET order today, a full day ahead of the “expected by” day!
Now I just need to resist the temptation to start it before I complete a few other projects.
Thanks so much Cris!

Two quantums arrived.

I got them assembled. First one vacuum tested out ok (whoohoo, I flew to 27K feet). Second has a cold solder joint on the buzzer or bad buzzer that I need to debug.

IMG_4265.jpg
IMG_4264.PNG

Just saw that my package has already made it to the Jacksonville distribution center, which means it will probably be here tomorrow or Saturday!

Super service, thanks Cris!

Order received today! Woohoo!!! Now to wrap them and put them under the tree! When the tree goes up, that is........

Warming up the toaster oven... BTW thanks Cris for posting the rest of the Gerber cream files!

Ordered late last night. Shipping notification today. Can’t wait to tryout the Apogee. Thanks, Cris!

My package is due to arrive tomorrow. I just got a notification it’s in Puerto Rico.

I don’t live in Puerto Rico.

I don’t think it’s gonna get here tomorrow. 😆

He might have sent you the wrong tracking..........the tracking for mine was also sent to someone in Wisconsin, and I got a personal call from Cris to make sure what arrived today was what I ordered so he could sort it from his end.........

Back