thar she blows

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats the one rocket i doubt im ever gonna change cause i made it at camp with my friend... i traded him 7 rockets for the rights to take the pheonix home...

Nice! That SBB really is a big rocket...:D

I bet that thang would fly sweeeet on a 29mm :) (mispelling intetional, this time).

My next rocket (after the BB, which just arrived Monday, finally) will probably be either a phoenix or an executioner. The covina hobby shop had a phoenix, and Hobby Town of Brea had an Executioner.

Oh, and about my BB..the BT60 tube arrived smashed! Not A2Z's fault...I blame UPS for that one. At any rate, I can't start my BB until I get another BT60 tube. There is no rush, since I have to finish the Big Daddy first, build the list super shot rockets for my young nephews, and purchase the Estes D-E multiple motor mount kit.

I'm also going to order one of the 24mm motor mounts from fliskits as well, but I'll be saving the sturdier fliskits mount to replace the weaker one that comes with the executioner. I'll be ordering it at the same time I purchase a Deus :D...I'll be placing this order directly with fliskits tomarrow, so that I'll hopefully have the Deus ready by January 10th, when I plan to attend my first launch by the Rocketry Organization of California :cool:

thank you for all the... well... gratitude? yeah... well here we go... painted and finished... well still gotta get the decals on the mean machine...

big bertha decal
i went with that decal because it was easier than ordering the real ones lol... simple as that...

big bertha paintjob

just another big bertha image

the finished mean machine

a bit clearer picture of the mean machine

new toys... fat boy and astrocam...

well... while doing this my uncle came over and my dog got excited, stepped in my paint, and got paint all over the floor running around with it on his feet... only took 20 minutes of paint thinner and scrubbing to clear it up...

footprints...

the culprit

hahaha Darn mongrol.

my dog often brushes up agianst paint caushing her to have defferent color streaks all over her its kinda funny

Back