Thanks!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenrocketfish

Reaction score
Just a note during this holiday season.:tree: I bought rockets from Pemberton Technology and Fliskits. Both companies are great to deal with and very helpful. Even in this busy season both Layne and Jim have spent the time to answer any question I had either on the phone or by e-mail. With this kind of customer service they deserve our support and business.
Thanks, Lee:merry-christmas:

Well thank you....
It is our pleasure to help our customers out however we can.
:happydeer:
:merry-christmas:

Even in this busy season both Layne and Jim have spent the time to answer any question I had either on the phone or by e-mail.

Thank you muchly, but in all honesty I gotta admit that once you get me talking about rocketry it's rather hard to get me to stop... :)

Have a very merry Christmas and wishes for a wonderful New Year :)

jim

Just a note during this holiday season.:tree: I bought rockets from Pemberton Technology and Fliskits. Both companies are great to deal with and very helpful. Even in this busy season both Layne and Jim have spent the time to answer any question I had either on the phone or by e-mail. With this kind of customer service they deserve our support and business.
Thanks, Lee:merry-christmas:

What did you get?! :)

Ben

Hey Ben,
from Pemberton I was selfish and purchased a kraken and a little bucky jones. The one from fliskits went out for my secret santa gift. Don't want to say outloud yet, just in case. Merry Christmas!
Lee:present:

Hey Ben,
from Pemberton I was selfish and purchased a kraken and a little bucky jones. The one from fliskits went out for my secret santa gift. Don't want to say outloud yet, just in case. Merry Christmas!
Lee:present:

I did the same thing! Ordered my SS gift from Fliskits, hope they like it!
I wish I would have ordered a Decim8 for myself!

Ben

Back