Thanks to AMW Robert DeHate

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hball55

Reaction score
I had placed an order a few months back which included a BP dispenser, which was on backorder, so I cancelled the BP dispenser from the order and received a refund.

Two months later, Robert shipped me the BP dispenser free of charge. The gesture obviously wasn't lost on me because I am here to make it known to other rocket enthusiasts. I have received great service from Robert, in the past, and here with this gesture. He even offered to at least try to repair my relationship with another vendor with which some unfortunate words were passed.

Robert said he'd be at a Blackrock launch this summer and I hope so as I want to look him up and introduce myself. That's actually the best part of rocketry, meeting and making friends and acquaintances.

+1 on Robert and Gloria. Fantastic people all the way around.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I've been dealing with Gloria with our kid's TARC motor needs and have received fantastic service. She really cares about her customers.

Robert and Gloria, both, are fantastic to deal with. I've NEVER been dissatisfied with an order--and they're just wonderful people to be around--going out of their way to make everyone feel welcomed and part of the crew. When I discuss going to a launch with my girlfriend, she always asks "Is Gloria going to be there?"

Later!

--Coop

Robert and Gloria are awesome people. They know how to treat their customers, and are fantastic to deal with.

I bought a ton of used Kosdon East and AMW cases from them for research 38mm - 3 inch. All at great prices.

Back