Thanks from APE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisAttebery

Reaction score
Over the last 10 years (almost to the day) I've designed and machined a few dozen products, filled close to 1200 orders and shipped them worldwide. All of this was done out of my garage in my spare time.

I've decided to shut down APE. The simplest explanation is that I don't have the time or energy to dedicate to APE that I once did.

Thank you all,

Chris Attebery

Congrats on a good run Chris. Sorry you won’t be continuing, but I totally get where you are coming from.

I will miss your products and use the few extra ones I have sparingly.

I concur with Brent. We will miss the great designs and craftsmanship you have been known for.

Over the last 10 years (almost to the day) I've designed and machined a few dozen products, filled close to 1200 orders and shipped them worldwide. All of this was done out of my garage in my spare time.

I've decided to shut down APE. The simplest explanation is that I don't have the time or energy to dedicate to APE that I once did.

Thank you all,

Chris Attebery
Will you continue to build/fly? We are due for a quality build thread in the HPR section... ;)

Back