Thanks for Prayers-- Update

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BABAR

Builds Rockets for NASA
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Wanted to thank people for the prayers.
Looks like God wants to keep me around a while
My Stage 4 Prostate cancer seems in remission,
PSA has gone from 8.0 six months ago, 0.3 three months ago, now measuring less than 0.1 which is as low as they measure here.
Today's CT scan is stable compared to the one three months ago, that exam showed decrease in size of prostate tumor and stable to decreased pelvic nodes (the nodes are what make me a Stage 4A.)
I completed Radiation Therapy between the first and second PSA/CT evaluations.
My Lupron shots make me a bit tired, but at least I am rarely having hot flashes. They should call that "MANopause."
Anyway, appreciate the support from you guys, and wanted to share the good news.
Tom

Great news, my Dad's urologist has him cycling on and off Eligard injections.
His current PSA readings are very low. When they rise above a certain level the doc will prescribe another injection.
Usually every 2 years or so.
He is 97 years old. Hope you can match him!
Best wishes.

Wanted to thank people for the prayers.
Looks like God wants to keep me around a while
My Stage 4 Prostate cancer seems in remission,
PSA has gone from 8.0 six months ago, 0.3 three months ago, now measuring less than 0.1 which is as low as they measure here.
Today's CT scan is stable compared to the one three months ago, that exam showed decrease in size of prostate tumor and stable to decreased pelvic nodes (the nodes are what make me a Stage 4A.)
I completed Radiation Therapy between the first and second PSA/CT evaluations.
My Lupron shots make me a bit tired, but at least I am rarely having hot flashes. They should call that "MANopause."
Anyway, appreciate the support from you guys, and wanted to share the good news.
Tom
Very glad to hear it!

Back