Thanks for having me.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fogger

Reaction score
Greetings, I am 77 and English. I have been into rockets for years and have taken part in National, International and World Championship Space modelling competitions.( Any U.S.A. Team member will remember my spectacular parachute failure in 2008. I didn't pack one!). I was also Team Manager for Great Britain at the World Space modelling championships in 2012, 2014 & 2016. I now dabble with sports rockets up to G class, standing in a field in Wales burning money. At least it's cheaper than playing Golf.

Welcome to the Forum.
As much as I play golf anymore, rockets are waaaaay more expensive. I was in the golf business for almost 25 years. Played for free most places. We were at RAF Lakenheath from 1987 to 91. I got to play The Old Course and Carnoustie and a bunch more places. Saw the 1991 Open at St. Andrews. I really liked living there. What part of the UK are you in?

Welcome Fogger. Nice to have someone with your insight and experience here.

Greetings, I am 77 and English. I have been into rockets for years and have taken part in National, International and World Championship Space modelling competitions.( Any U.S.A. Team member will remember my spectacular parachute failure in 2008. I didn't pack one!). I was also Team Manager for Great Britain at the World Space modelling championships in 2012, 2014 & 2016. I now dabble with sports rockets up to G class, standing in a field in Wales burning money. At least it's cheaper than playing Golf.
Welcome F. I'm Canadian, now living in America. Our forum has soooooooooo many good and helpful people. You will love your time here.
Jim

Back