Thanks Everyone!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

accooper

Reaction score
I know I haven't been on this Forum very long but I just wanted to say thanks for all the great help and info everyone has been giving me.

I am probably just like the rest of you. Flew rockets when I was a kid, gave it up for a while, but when my son got interested at age 6, hey and I flew rockets up to the day before he went off to college at TLU.

Thanks for all the help!

Andrew From South Texas

I know I haven't been on this Forum very long but I just wanted to say thanks for all the great help and info everyone has been giving me.

I am probably just like the rest of you. Flew rockets when I was a kid, gave it up for a while, but when my son got interested at age 6, hey and I flew rockets up to the day before he went off to college at TLU.

Thanks for all the help!

Andrew From South Texas

I'm glad you're enjoying the site. I know it meant a lot to me when I got back in as well.

If you have a chance to get to one of the Challenger launches, you should try. Its high on my list of things I'd like to do.

If you're in the San Antonio area, you might try the Alamo Rocketeers. Its a small group but we have fun.

Hold it! Are you the Andy who came out to the Cornfield Classic in Castroville? If so, thanks for coming by. If not, I hope you find a group new you that will help you along. And again, welcome to TRF.

I'm always happy to help, if I can
(I just hope that my posts are helpful--)

I have learned a LOT from what other people have posted, here on TRF and at other websites. It's just great to have so much help and so many knowledgeable people available, and that they all have such a great attitude about pitching in.

And don't forget, accooper, your turn is coming. Before long you too will be answering questions and posting your exploits, and we'll all be thanking you for your help!

Latest posts

Back