Thank you

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelltym88

Reaction score
Since this is going to be my 500th post, I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone here. I have really enjoyed this forum and the help I have received over this past year. There are a couple people I'd like to mention specifically.

Forecheck: For giving me the inspiration to "upscale" and helping to figure out how.
Sandman: For his awesome nose cones
Excelsior: For their awesome decals

But a special thank you to Nick at EMRR. He used my photo of my upscale Photon Disruptor in the 2005 calander and I just think that's the coolest thing ever.

And a thank you to Jim Flis for making the Deuces Wild kit. If it hadn't been for the DW I wouldn't have made a 29mm version, got to be a part of TdD, meet Eugene and Jason, and make it on the Fliskits website.

Thank you guys.

I have alot of projects planned for this year..... notice I said planned. What actually gets done is another thing, so stay tuned :D :D :D

Your welcome, us the TRF staff are working hard to make this the best forum and I myself is tickled to death to see this type of post.

You are most welcome!:)

I can't wait for the next "custom" nose cone/transition job. They are fun to make.

Cool man...there's a lot of people in rocketry that I would never have met had it not been for this forum. I just hope to make it out west again in 2005 for another HPR meet.

Originally posted by kelltym88
But a special thank you to Nick at EMRR. He used my photo of my upscale Photon Disruptor in the 2005 calander and I just think that's the coolest thing ever.

Zowwie! A "special" one. You are most welcome. We look forward to more pictures for next year's calendar.

Regards,
Nick

kelltym88,

Thank you. Being a rocketry vendor (or a parts vendor or a site webmaster or whatever) is never so enjoyable as it is when someone notices and says nice things :)

It makes all the hard work worthwhile, that's for sure.

Thanks kelltym88,

As Jim said, it is great to hear anyone say great things about your products/services. I mean, I am not a mega company. EXCELSIOR ROCKETRY is just me, my computer, and my ALPS printer.

You gang here are the reason that EXCELSIOR even exists. I learned how to make decals because it was the only way I could get the ones I wanted. After posting a few pics of my own rockets, I received many emails from TRFers that asked, 'Can you make an (insert rocket name here) decal for me?" That was the start, but not the end. I simply cannot count the # of TRF member suggestions, feedback, and yes, even criticisms that have made my decals and plansets what they are today.

Thanks guys!!

Oh yeah, I would like to post pics on the EXCELSIOR website of rockets built with my decals. I already have some, but am looking for more. Please pm or email me!!

Thanks!!
Phred

Back