THANK YOU Mary

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the info, history, and friendship! I'm going to miss our conversations... Now, please do me a favor WRITE THE BOOK!!!

There still is a Roberts working for Estes. Her daughter is taking over for her. Turns out that she's appeared in catalogs back in the 70s-80s.

May there always Roberts, or a Roberts' descendant at Estes!

God Bless!
Jim

Thanks for your many years of service. From everything I have heard, Estes is like a family and I have alway been impressed with their customer service.

Mary will be missed.

Mary Roberts, THANK YOU for your decades of service at Estes and to rocketeers worldwide. We were shipping kits back and forth for the built-up program when I was a teenager!! Here's hoping you enjoy a well-earned retirement. It was great meeting both you and your daughter last NARAM.

Wow, 46 years at any one company is impressive. Congrats on the retirement.

Congratulations on your retirement Mary. Your excellent work has kept many of us active in the hobby. I certainly hope your retirement is a long, happy, and healthy one. I've got to get through about four more years and then I can retire as well.

Jim

Back