Testing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tskopen

Reaction score
Hello, I started rocketry a while ago ive handlined C-E engines and launched about 6 times with those rockets. I'm interested in chemistry and I've researched how to make SR's or just KNSU but I dont know where I could test the fuel cause I live in a neighborhood and my rocket club (SRA in Melbourne) doesn't allow research rockets except one time a way + a TRA membership which I cant get due to age.
Any suggestions?

Where are you? Melbourne USA, Canada or Australia?

TRA Junior membership is available for under 18. Join a group and get experience with people that know what they are doing.

Whatever you do, don't do this without supervision by an appropriately experienced person. Your propellant case could explode!

Sorry im talking about Melbourne Flordia USA and I wasn't aware that they had a junior membership ill look into that. Thanks :D

Don't know your age but Tampa TRA flies in Plant City same day as we do and that's about a 2 hour drive. I realize you are too young for L2 but at least head over to one of their launches and talk to some the the guys who make research.
http://www.tripoli-tampa.com/

By the way, your profile says your 28. I am guessing you are under 18 based on post #1?

Back