Quantcast

testing,, testing.. 3..2..1..

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

rocketkid88

Reaction score
hi all!
just a little test here... :)

meby I’ll add a little info on me as well... I found out about this forum a while ago, found a link to it from somewhere (cant remember where) and instantly knew I could blow a lot of time here, no prob ;) the only thing was that I was behind in school, so, I thought to myself, this may be a good way to get yer self to get some work done and get caught up! I then decided that as soon as I was totally on schedule and looking good, I’d let myself join TRF. I finally got caught up less than an hour ago:D it only took me sooo long... well ny way of course I joined up immediately, and here I am. (lol)

BTW: incase u were wondering how I could 'get behind' in school, its b/c I cyber school, and so I have to get a certain amount of lessons nd stuff done per semester per class.. and I have to do it from sitting in front of my computer at home, so I have to be self motivated. :D

-nate jones

rocketkid88

Reaction score
ok... just wana make sure i got this pic thing right;)
ARV Condor-launch --link test

the first pic (the link) is my Estes ARV condor, the second one is Flash, with my mom and a friend in the back.

jflis

Reaction score
rocketkid88,

welcome! And great job on getting caught up with school work and even BIGGER kudo's for placing your priorities correctly and using TRF as your "reward system"

It shows that you DO have self motivation and it's even cooler that TRF is your reward!

Latest posts