Terraform the MOON?!?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure to whom I should attribute this quote. I saw it written on “Fred’s” bedroom wall in an episode of “Angel”.

Like I said... Sarcasm doesn't translate well on forums....

When you started talking about information that hey gave you and you mentioning something back, I thought you got some neat cutting edge research info or something to inform your artwork for greater accuracy or something....

I'll remember to take your posts with a grain of salt (or so) in the future...

Later! OL JR

Well, yes. I did do images depicting the terrafoming of Mars for Dr. Chris McKay, but I think we'll fall into a Mad Max world here on Earth instead first. I can do all the coolest, most inspiring pretty pictures ever, but no bucks assigned , no Buck Rogers flies...

Well, yes. I did do images depicting the terrafoming of Mars for Dr. Chris McKay, but I think we'll fall into a Mad Max world here on Earth instead first. I can do all the coolest, most inspiring pretty pictures ever, but no bucks assigned , no Buck Rogers flies...

Yes, and yes... I agree on both counts...

You can do the prettiest pictures I've seen, but without the COMMITMENT (in dollars and to follow through) nothing will happen... so far the only commitment our government seems capable of is to furthering their own stupid agendas and fattening the pockets of their lobbyists and the companies they represent.

And, yes I agree that we're more likely to see the "Mad Max" dystopia than we are to see a grand new age of exploration or the furtherment of mankind. There's a saying I particularly like-- "Thirty years ago, our parents thought in 30 years people would be living on Mars and ride in flying cars... Now we think that in 30 years we may likely be living in caves and riding donkeys..."

Sad but true...

Later! OL JR :)

Back