Temporary Closures

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cl(VII)

Chris Bender, Lab Rat
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I will be scurrying about a lot over the next few months, as a hyperactive rat is want to do, but that creates lags in order fulfillment. As such, I will be closing the webstore temporarily when I am out of town or prepping to be such. In the past I have left the store open with a notice banner that order fulfillment would not occur until a given date. Unfortunately, I then got emails from people wondering why their order hadn't shipped, so in an effort to manage expectations I'm simplifying things this year.

Rough estimates of closure periods will be:
June 5-14
July 3-14
Aug 16-22
Sept 5-12

Last edited:
Store is open again. Please note, store will close again for the first half of July, so if you need something, get that order placed before the end of June.

Thanks.

Webstore will close on Saturday July 1st, and not reopen until July 15th. Wix has really poor tools for temporary closures, and a few people figured out a work around last time. Please keep in mind doing so will not get your order shipped before normal operation resumes after the 15th.

Thanks

Back