Templates for building rocket and nozzle

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven88

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello. Asking for a friend, who is attempting to build a rocket and sugar motor following Dan Pollinos book, ‘I Still Have All My Fingers’. They aren’t able to find the templates on the website his book says is provided to build the nozzle and parts of the rocket. The website is www.InverseEngineering.com. Does anyone know if this is a discontinued website or have any past experience with this? Thanks in advance

Try using "the wayback machine". Usually gets you access to defunct websites. If you google it the top link will take you there. Then put in the website you're looking for. I went back to 2016 and got results for the site but did not spend any time looking for your specific request. You'll need to search.

Last edited:
Try using "the wayback machine". Usually gets you access to defunct websites. If you google it the top link will take you there. Then put in the website you're looking for. I went back to 2016 and got results for the site but did not spend any time looking for your specific request. You'll need to search.

Yes!!! My friend figured that out after doing some research and received access to the site using the ‘way back machine’! Thanks for the tip as well

Back