Tell me what you think...!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steward

Reaction score

I just finished this poster...

It will hang in most all the hobby shops around town....

Is it OK...? any Suggestions...?

I'm hoping to increase membership in our club... the hobby shops have already promised a 10% discount for new members... (they must have a membership card though)... so I hope to stimulate potential members...

Whatch' think...???

Steward

Great PR!

Is this going to be poster size or an 8 1/2 x 11?

I am giving serious thought to, ahem, taking inspiration from your idea....

A

I for one like it. To the point with great pics. Thats whats going to grab the people. See if you can put it in your local paper. May cost a bit but I bet your club will make it up in dew's.

Hope it all works out for you.

Dan

I like it!

Looks prooo-fessional!

Sure to stimulate potential members.

S..

Awesome...that sure would get me hooked on rocketry (if I wasn't already)

I like it BUT you need a local(?) contact name/number also on the poster....believe it or not, not everybody has a computer or internet access....

It looks good over all. You might make use of all the space available by rearranging some of the elements, get the most bang from your printing buck. The border is nice as it is.

shrox

Originally posted by shockwaveriderz
I like it BUT you need a local(?) contact name/number also on the poster....believe it or not, not everybody has a computer or internet access....

My thoughts exactly.

Some other catch questions like:

New to rocketry?
Experienced rocketeer looking for club?
Don't have ground support equipment?

Come join us! No launch fees! No membership fees! (Or Only ____ to fly! if there are fees or member dues.) Bring your rockets and engines. We provide the launch equipment! Spectators welcome!

Excellent poster.It would definitely get my attention and the pictures leave no doubt about what your club(and model rocketry) is all about.

Thanks everyone...!!! It is poster size...

Shrox... excellent rework... That looks great....

I dont have enough computer to do what I wish I could... at least fast enough...

Back