Telemetrum wirth Windows 10

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone successfully using a Telemetrum (v1.0) with Windows 10?

Any issues with drivers?
Any success upgrading them?

General Experience?

I've heard mixed reviews about Windows 10. I don't have it here to test, so it'd be great to have some concrete data. If you can install the AltosUI package and bring up the UI, then everything should 'just work'.

I am running Win 10 on laptop and desktop. So far everything works just fine. I can loadup and run AltosUI, connect to my TeleBT or Telemega if USB connected to the computer. On the laptop, bluetooth finds and connects to the TeleBT and works fine.
Nope, no problems yet.
This is on a full purchased Win 10 Home 64bit (not the freeish/freakish upgrade)

I can't seem to get the bluetooth on my telebt working in altos ui. It shows up under visible but that's it. Any idea what the problem is?

I've heard mixed reviews about Windows 10. I don't have it here to test, so it'd be great to have some concrete data. If you can install the AltosUI package and bring up the UI, then everything should 'just work'.

Ok, no problem installing the UI.
When attaching the device via USB 2 LEDs flash rapidly and it beeps di-di-di continuously. A popup says USB device not recognised so I guess it is a driver issue. I have a TeleBT coming so will try connecting with that.

If anyone has any thoughts on solving the driver problem that would be great.

You need to hook up a battery to get the device to work, even when plugged in to USB. I think that's what's going on with the flashing lights and beeping.

I can't seem to get the bluetooth on my telebt working in altos ui. It shows up under visible but that's it. Any idea what the problem is?

Sounds like the same problem my corporate-supplied Windows 8 box has. Bluetooth just doesn't work on it, no matter what I try. Maybe some security settings somwhere?

I am using the Telemetrum with windows 10 without a problem.
With the first version of the Telemega firmware there was a problem and I could not connect it to windows.
After flashing new firmware with linux it worked.
If you have any problems in windows boot a debian live image.

Back