Telemega issue

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ric

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
My telemega is driving me crazy. I recently trashed my Telebt and bought a new one. My Telemega refuses to recognize the new Telebt. My computer shows the new TB as a paired device and when I go into "configure altus ui/manage bluetooth" the new TB shows as a visible device but the Telemega only shows the old TB as a known device and won't connect with the new TB. Help.

As near as I can tell, yes. But I will look further as incorrect firmware could account for the problem.

Also check that the callsign is set correctly in the new TeleBT. If they don't match you can get trouble.
This. Firmware versions, Callsign set the same on both units, and the correct frequency being configured is the root cause of issues for most of these units. You could also reset the TeleMega with the AltOS software by connecting it to your machine via usb as well as test to confirm it's working as expected regardless of the TeleBT.

Latest posts

Back