Tele bt laptop Bluetooth

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HVArcas

Reaction score
Does tele bt work with laptop Bluetooth or is it only intended for android? I cannot get it to pair to my Mac, not sure if it is me or if that is not how it works. Other Altus products seem better documented than the bt dongle

My "rocketry" netbook doesn't have Bluetooth, so I purchased a Blue Dash L2 that's brand new with Android v6.0 for $33 at Jet.com and it works great.
Just something to consider.

John

Too funny, I have the TeleBT and TeleDongle and I never even thought to pair the TeleBT with my Macbook Air. Typically I hit the flight line with my TeleBT/Yagi paired to my Android, and have my TeleDongle connected back at my launch prep table to my Macbook and I just switch the Yagi. However I am looking for a pole-mount antenna solution that I can tie strap to one of the legs of my canopy back at my launch prep table, and keep both solutions independent.

TeleBT bluetooth support works on Android, Linux and Windows at this point. I haven't managed to make it work on Mac OS.

TeleBT bluetooth support works on Android, Linux and Windows at this point. I haven't managed to make it work on Mac OS.

Yeah, it works dastardly nice with offline map caching. I like it on larger screens like a Nexus 7 2013 with ample 32Gb memory. A small cardboard box with a finger hole for one handed use is nice for field use. Paint the inside flat black an it's so much
easier the see in the sunlight. If a phone has wifi and memory can cache maps at home and save on precious data charges. Kurt

Back