TCC (Tripoli Central California) Helm launch 8/20/16

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woferry

Reaction score
Next Saturday (8/20) should be the next TCC launch in Helm. So far it seems like the trailer is handled, though it also sounded like there was a chance that it might change, so have to stay tuned.

Haven't pinged BAR yet, hopefully Mike will be there. Last month was a scorcher, 10-day forecast is calling for maybe a few degrees cooler, be sure to bring shade and lots of water (and sunblock)!

I didn't manage to fly my new RW Osprey 75 last month, my first flight (Bumbl-B) crashed and I only got one other flight in, plus was basically suffering from heat exhaustion by the end (I didn't bring shade, huge mistake). So I'll try again this time. Also want to stock-up on my motors for XPRS next month!

I'll be there, with a classic Madcow 4" Frenzy flying a J430WT, and some 29mm stuff (haven't replaced CTI delays yet) in various motor deploy rockets-a standard MDRM, BAR Crayon, and maybe some others. Also testing out a new camera, stay tuned for some launch pics hopefully!

raw video of a launch today, I left the motor deploy in as a backup and it went a little early. oh well
[youtube]fi0QVWr3VAQ[/youtube]

thanks SCrocketfan for the pics of a couple of my rockets and one of me

Back