Taxes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Filed my taxes today. Made less money last year than the year before but my refund is a couple hundred more. I was surprised that I qualified for a significant tax credit :) That helps me out a lot.

You're going to pump that right back into the rocket economy, right?

I'm doing some really dull consulting work this week, but every half-hour or so I'm thinking "That's another J motor". It makes things much more fun.

taxes are a funny thing, one guy i know got a pay rise at work, and it actually cost him more money than the pay rise.

taxes are a funny thing, one guy i know got a pay rise at work, and it actually cost him more money than the pay rise.

About 20 years ago, I got a promotion that bumped my tax rate. For the next 2 years I actually took home less fa year for a more responsable job than the one I had been doing previously.

Was doing some preliminary work on my taxes prior to getting my last pay check of the year..refund was looking good too!:D Then recalculated with the final pay amount and the refund dropped almost $800!:jaw:$%#^@:mad: That and having to tussle with them for returns 5 years old, and my '08 being delayed:rolleyes:..Taxes, something I care to not think about much, if ya catch my drift.;)

Back