Tape Supplier

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hospital_Rocket

Reaction score
I have been on the prowl for 1/4" masking tape for months. Finally found it at an eBay supplier called Tapeagent

eBay store

Seems like if it is on a roll and sticky,they have it.

I believe this can be purchased at WalMart in the "quilting" section for a very low price. That's where I pick it up.

A lot of craft stores carry 1/4" masking tape. Ben Franklin, AC Moore, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, etc. You may have to look around a bit to find it.

I've also found it in Harbor Freight and Northern Hardware. A lot of "neighborhood" hardware stores (usually an Ace franchise) carry the 1/4" tape.

I do wish people would quit telling me that....

;)

Yesterdsy I went to four fabric stores, two Michaels, and three office stores before I gave up and went to the web.

Admit it, you guys are part of some massive conspiracy to drive me even more whacko than I am....

I keep saying I'll get some of the thin stuff; I think I'll do the local searching. But it's good to have the link!

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
I do wish people would quit telling me that....

;)

Yesterdsy I went to four fabric stores, two Michaels, and three office stores before I gave up and went to the web.

Admit it, you guys are part of some massive conspiracy to drive me even more whacko than I am....

Well, you know what they say, sometimes you get the bear, and sometimes.... you just can't find what you are looking for locally.

Hey, I know what you mean. I can find 1/4" masking tape all day long.

But I'll tell you what drives me crazy - all these people that find 50% off rockets at Michaels, and Ben Franklins, and Hobby Lobby, and places like that. Or they find those SU AT motors that everybody luvs. The local versions of those stores around here don't have *squat*. No rockets, no motors. I can't believe what some people say they find at some of those stores.

Back