Tango Papa 2X Mars Lander

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g_boxwood

Reaction score
Dear Gentlemen,

I recently fell in love with the Mars Lander and tried to contact Tom Prestia of Tango Papa to invest :D some money on his wonderful 2X kit... with no result yet :( . I can't get any reply :mad: . Do I have to wait a bit more and exercise some more patience or do I have a wrong e-mail address? I tried with the one found on his website, [email protected] . Any suggestion on what to do next :confused: ?

Thanking You in advance,

I remain with my best regards,

Giacomo Bosso

Originally posted by g_boxwood
Dear Gentlemen,

I recently fell in love with the Mars Lander and tried to contact Tom Prestia of Tango Papa to invest :D some money on his wonderful 2X kit... with no result yet :( . I can't get any reply :mad: . Do I have to wait a bit more and exercise some more patience or do I have a wrong e-mail address? I tried with the one found on his website, [email protected] . Any suggestion on what to do next :confused: ?

Thanking You in advance,

I remain with my best regards,

Giacomo Bosso

The email address is correct. It's just that he takes a while to reply. It took him about 5 days to reply to my email concerning decals. I would strongly suggest that you call him. When I did he usually is easier to get a hold of.

Originally posted by mkmilion
The email address is correct. It's just that he takes a while to reply. It took him about 5 days to reply to my email concerning decals.

I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks now :eek: !

I'll probably give him a call, thank You for te suggestion.

Giacomo

Tom is a great guy but sometimes his customer service is erratic. I have always had my best success calling him...

I got the e-mail answer this night... ;)

Tom has been very kind to explain me in the very detail what I wanted to know (I'm considering to build his Lander with a 54mm MMT to use the AT long-burners reloads :D ).

What would You suggest? Standard 38mm OR upgraded 54mm?:confused:

I'm not sure right now, I'll probably go with the stock kit first and maybe upscale it to a PML 11.4" main airframe and 54mm MMT (to get enough space to work with) in a second time. In fact, the standard 2X lander with a 54mm is just a bit 'tight' and I usually don't like to develop solutions that offer little or no space to deal with. I think there would be an altitude concern with the 54 reloads as well :rolleyes: .

Ciao,

Giacomo

Back