Talking Cat, no joke!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boosterdude

Reaction score
So my wife was in the backyard today and came across a stray cat. As she walks up to the cat she says "Hello", to her surprise the cat says "Hello" back to her. This goes back and forth for a while, and she came inside to get me. So I go outside and my wife tells me the cat is saying hello to her. I laugh my you know what off, and she tells me to listen. About the time I'm starting to think my wife has really lost it, she says hello and the cat says hello back. Every time she says hello the cat answers in a perfectly clear voice.

What the heck is going here?? We have three cats, and three dogs and not one of them speak english. They talk, but not in words. It's one of the craziest things I've ever heard in my life. How the heck does a cat learn to do this in such a clear voice?

This has nothing to do with rockets, but I'm blown away by this experience.

So my wife was in the backyard today and came across a stray cat. As she walks up to the cat she says "Hello", to her surprise the cat says "Hello" back to her. This goes back and forth for a while, and she came inside to get me. So I go outside and my wife tells me the cat is saying hello to her. I laugh my you know what off, and she tells me to listen. About the time I'm starting to think my wife has really lost it, she says hello and the cat says hello back. Every time she says hello the cat answers in a perfectly clear voice.

What the heck is going here?? We have three cats, and three dogs and not one of them speak english. They talk, but not in words. It's one of the craziest things I've ever heard in my life. How the heck does a cat learn to do this in such a clear voice?

This has nothing to do with rockets, but I'm blown away by this experience.
I'm going to need a video to believe this. Any chance of one?

:merry-christmas:,
Tom

We have a whole herd of cats in our house, 7 or 8, I've lost count - and some are more "talkative" than others. They'll carry on a conversation with you, but in their own language, not English. Heck, for all I know it may be Klingon. In any event, I've never heard one actually "speak". :hohoho:

i use to hear animals talk to me too, but with the correct medication, i no longer hear them and the doctors even let me out of the padded cell.

i use to hear animals talk to me too, but with the correct medication, i no longer hear them and the doctors even let me out of the padded cell.

That's exactly what I was going to tell my wife until I heard it. I looked on UTube and it seems like I'm not the only one that's heard a cat talk.

My late cat said a couple of words clearly and in context.

Call his name and you would get a "what?" from him.

I believe your pizza had some locally grown "organic" mushrooms on it. :eyepop:

"THEY WILL OVERTAKE US!"

-- Nikita Khruschev, to Georgi Malenkov, after a state visit to China on which Khruschev had bought some finely crafted highly decorated delicate porcelain teacups, which he was showing to Malenkov, encouraging him to look at what the Chinese were making.

:tree: OL JR :)

Back